Join JC Car Care & Tire in a food drive!
At JC Car Care & Tire in St Charles, MO we understand that trust is earned. We would like to earn yours. Check out our reviews - just click on the "Read Our Reviews" tab here on our website. We offer a variety of automotive services and repairs. All our work is performed using quality parts and equipment, and the work is done by technicians who are highly trained and certified. Serving St Charles, we pride ourselves on providing our customers the best automotive repair experience possible, including excellent workmanship, service and a fair price. Give us a call, or stop by, and let us earn your business and your trust.
It is all about you at JC Car Care & Tire that is why we strive for perfection and
only settle for excellence.
JC Car Care is a full-service auto repair and preventive maintenance center.
We have been performing our high quality and guaranteed auto repairs in the
St. Charles area since 1987.
To keep families safe through reasonable, reliable, responsible auto
repairs and through those repairs to develop strong, lasting relationships
with our customers, their family members and friends. We will always do the
right things for the right reasons and we will never put money ahead of
Vehicles now days are built to go 250,000 to 300,000 miles with the proper maintenance. Our goal is to get you the most miles possible out of your vehicle. That is the only way to make the investment in your vehicle pay off.
We follow and recommend "Best Practices" when it comes to vehicle service and maintenance. These recommended service and maintenance standards come from the "Society of Automotive Engineers" These are the same engineers that designed your vehicle, and their recommendations are more stringent than what is recommended in your owners manual.
Please keep in mind two things when it comes to vehicle maintenance.
1) Vehicle manufacturers primary goal is to get you through the warranty period with a minimum of repairs. After the warranty is over and they have made their money from the sale of the vehicle and their money is made through financing the car and it is paid off, they want you to purchase another vehicle.
2) Fleet managers calculate the cost of vehicle maintenance into the total cost of purchasing a vehicle and by extending the maintenance the vehicle manufacturers can sell more cars and trucks to large corporations
It is important for you to understand that because of these two factors, it is in the dealers interest to extend maintenance. It is not in your best interest if you are the type of person that keeps your vehicle for a long time.
I have 300,000 miles on one of our vehicles. Most people start thinking about trading in their vehicle at around 100,000 to 150,000 miles. That means my wife and I have saved at least the cost of one car and possibly two. What could your family do with an extra $20,000 to $40,000? That does not include all the interest on the note or the increases on taxes and insurance.
The secret to long vehicle life is keeping all your vehicles fluids fresh and clean. We did not get 300,000 miles out of our vehicle by following the maintenance outlined in the owners manual. In fact we cut most of them in half but we definitely at least followed the Society of Automotive Engineers maintenance recommendations.
We offer MEET OR BEAT PRICING - if you want to bring your vehicle here - do not go anywhere else because of price. Bring in their estimate and we will meet it or beat it. Our goal is not to be the cheapest place to get your car fixed because we all know that you get what you pay for. We hire the best technicians and we use the best parts we can find, but sometimes it is necessary to discount parts and labor to serve you properly.
We are conveniently located for your service and maintenance needs and we are qualified to repair and service all domestic and imported vehicles, light trucks, SUV's and minivans using parts that are equal to or exceed the standards of those parts originally used by the manufactures.
We are definitely the cost-effective dealer alternative for all scheduled maintenance of your personal or company auto, pickup or truck. Regardless of where it was built, we will service your vehicle and still maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
JC Car Care is independently owned and operated. We pride ourselves on getting the services or repairs on your vehicle right the first time by our highly qualified service technicians. So drop your auto, SUV, or truck off today and allow us to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle.
- Many Benefits For You
- Just One Stop - for all your auto service needs.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - our most important goal.
- No Surprises on your bill - All prices must be approved by you before any work is done
- Great Warranty - 12 months or 12,000 miles on parts & labor.
- Fast - same day service is always our goal.
- Honest - do only the work that is necessary.
- Professional - only ASE Certified Technicians.
- Priced Right - highly competitive pricing for the most respected service in town.
- Convenient - Free local shuttle service.
- Extended Warranty Work - always accepted.
- Work done right - the first time, on time.
- Your Dealer Alternative - Except for factory warranty work and recalls you never have to go back to the dealership for service or maintenance. We can do it all right here, completely maintaining your manufacturer's warranty.
Experience the advantages that our independently owned service center